Commitment to social and environmental responsability
As a company for which respect of ethics is an essential value, acting responsibly has always been an imperative for us in all our decisions. Today, we want to make of social responsibility a code of conduct for the development of our company.
The commitment of Focus for the cultural, ethnic and social diversity manifests itself in all stages of human resource management that include hiring, training, advancement or career promotion of employees. The promotion of diversity and non-discrimination in addition to other values such as respect, tolerance and moral integrity are the cornerstone of Focus’s vision to act responsibly and ethically.
Since we decided to engage in implementing social responsibility into our policy, we have undertaken different actions to put this strategic choice into practice. Among these actions, we can list the following:
- Guaranteeing compliance with labor law: work related data tracking and reporting available to the employees for consultation
- Improving transparency by developing communication up and down through means like newsletter, annual presentation, regular meetings with the management and HR responsible
- Providing work environment that promotes trust and respect by setting up a Behavior Charter, organizing teambuilding activities and encouraging informal communication
- Stimulating workers feed-back and participation : meetings with HR, annual appraisals
- Enhancing work-life balance by encouraging and co-financing entertainment and sport activities
- Offering a safe and healthy work environment
- Involving in charity initiatives through our program of aid for students coming from needy families
- Collecting used paper to be recycled